In this Masterclass, cat behaviourist Julie-Anne Thorne from Naturally Cats will share her top tips to help your cat thrive in its environment. Within the 7 classes she will cover litter trays and enrichment. Pros and cons of having an indoor or outdoor cat. How to prepare your home when you are introducing a new cat and how to integrate it into your home.
You will learn
- How to see the worlds from your cats perspective
- How to provide for all their needs – mental, emotional, physical and spiritual.
- The best way to connect with your cat
- How to read their body language
- How to ‘catify’ your home and much more
1. Bringing home a new cat – what to considerGet your first month free.
2. Bowls & treats – how to have a happy cat
3. How to provide enrichment for your cat
4. Litter trays – the good, the bad and the ugly!
5. Why do cats scratch? How to stop your cat attacking the sofa
6. Indoor or Outdoor cat?
7. Multi – cat homes – what you need to know
Submit your questions for Julie-Anne by emailing [email protected]