Set in the dunes of Islay, Queen of the Hebrides, The Machrie Links is one of the most beautiful locations in world golf. Originally designed in 1891 by Willie Campbell, the course has now been fully modernised by D J Russell, the former European Ryder Cup Vice Captain and PGA tour player and Captain of the Great Britain & Ireland team for the 2022 PGA Cup.
With panoramic views of the 18th green and the ocean. 18 is a stunning restaurant & bar. The three lounges are perfect to unwind with a drink or enjoy afternoon tea with friends.
PureGray is a small sanctuary that provides a wide range of mind and body treatments for your wellbeing. Reconnect with that rare feeling of peace and tranquillity.
Islay’s distilleries are spread across the island and easily accessible from The Machrie; Bowmore, Bruichladdich and Kilchoman can be found in the heart of the island; Bunnahabhain and Caol Ila to the north and Ardbeg, Lagavulin and Laphroaig – just 3 miles away to the south located next door to each other.
One winner will receive a break for two people including:
- 2 nights overnight accommodation in a double or twin room with views of the golf course and Atlantic Ocean
- Full Scottish breakfast each morning
- 3-course dinner on one night in their restaurant ’18’
- A round of golf for two people on The Machrie Links
- Use of the 6-hole Par 3 Wee Course during your stay
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Complimentary transfers to/from the airport or Port Ellen Ferry Terminal
Simply click the button in the blue box above to enter.